Success depends on attracting and retaining high quality people.
When your organization needs exceptional people — whatever the industry — CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can help you identify accounting, finance, and human resource professionals for your business.
What’s on your mind?
- Finding the right talent within your budget
- Investing in the right people to produce better outcomes
- Avoiding hiring mistakes
- Working with industry specialized advisors who understand your unique talent needs
A unique approach
CLA draws on our resources, professional networks, and community connections in 100 locations nationwide to provide you with an exceptional pool of candidates. We develop a customized search plan to help you access candidates with the right skills and experience, and who are a fit for your organization’s culture. Our search process successfully provides qualified controllers, accounting managers, project managers, staff accountants, and professionals in all finance, accounting, and human resources positions. Our advisors also offer hiring consulting beyond traditional search services.
Working with advisors who focus on your industry and know your organization can help you find the high quality professionals you need. We serve a wide range of publicly held and privately held businesses as well as organizations in more than 25 different industries.
Professional search services
Engagements are customized to your desired outcomes, budget, and timelines.
Full cycle search
- Creation of initial job description and defining core competencies
- Candidate sourcing, screening, and recruiting
- Interview strategy and communications management
- Offer letter, negotiations, and all necessary background and reference checks
- Search progress reporting
- Hourly or retained engagements
- Strategic assessment of roles and process improvement opportunities
- Design job descriptions, hiring profiles, and interview guides
- Coach, assist, and share best practices to maximize your interview process
- Identify success factors for candidate
- Develop and implement an in-house recruitment referral program
- Assist with exit interviews
- Outgoing employee transition