When your organization needs exceptional people — whatever the industry — CLA (CliftonLarsonAllen) can help you identify accounting, finance, and human resource professionals for your business.
What’s on your mind?
- Finding the right talent within your budget
- Investing in the right people to produce better outcomes
- Avoiding hiring mistakes
- Working with industry specialized advisors who understand your unique talent needs
A unique approach
CLA draws on our deep resources, professional networks, and community connections in 100 locations nationwide to provide you with an exceptional pool of candidates.
We take a strategic approach to recruiting by leveraging data and analytic resources that provide insights on the talent pool, your competition, and compensation information. Our analytic approach identifies talent trends and the current challenges in attracting talent. From there, we build a customized search plan to help you access candidates with the right skills and experience, and who are a fit for your organization’s culture.
Our search process successfully provides qualified controllers, accounting managers, project managers, staff accountants, and professionals in all finance, accounting, human resources, and some operational positions. Our advisors also offer hiring consulting beyond traditional search services.
Working with advisors who focus on your industry and know your organization can help you find the high quality professionals you need. We serve a wide range of publicly held and privately held businesses as well as organizations in more than 25 different industries.
Professional search services
Engagements are customized to your desired outcomes, budget, and timelines.
Full cycle search
- Talent market analysis
- Creation of initial job description and defining core competencies
- Candidate sourcing, screening, and recruiting
- Interview strategy and communications management
- All necessary background and reference checks
- Search progress reporting
- Retained engagements
- Strategic assessment of roles and process improvement opportunities
- Design job descriptions, hiring profiles, and interview guides
- Coach, assist, and share best practices to maximize your interview process
- Identify success factors for candidate
- Develop and implement an in-house recruitment referral program
- Assist with exit interviews
- Outgoing employee transition
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 10/15/2021What’s New in Sage Intacct: Release 3, 2021
Article 8/25/2021A Fresh Look at Your Organization Can Turn Challenge Into Opportunities
Blog 8/18/2021Sage Intacct Statistical Accounts in Financial Reports
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 12/9/2021Improving Financial Visibility Through Dashboards and Reports
Webinar 11/18/2021Getting Resilient
Webinar 11/2/2021Future of Work
Webinar 10/27/2021Webinar Series: Higher Education Hot Topics and Updates
Event 10/25/2021 – 10/27/2021Association of Chief Business Officials Fall 2021 Conference
Webinar 10/20/2021Strengthening Nonprofit Accountability Through Audit-Ready Financials