CLA can help you uncover your spend so you can prioritize your resources and align them to where it matters most.
What’s on your mind?
- Changing political landscape around immigration, health care reform, and the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Navigating federal, state, and municipal reporting requirements
- Verifying your internal controls
- Knowing whether your people programs are meeting their goals
- Standardizing policies and procedures to find efficiencies
- Educating management on compliance requirements and risks
- Prioritizing your resources
A unique approach
An HR assessment is a diagnostic tool to help you identify how to spend your resources. Our certified HR outsourcing professionals can examine your current HR practices and procedures to help ensure compliance and alignment with organizational strategy. We understand the oversight requirements of the IRS, DOL, EEOC, and OSHA and we work closely with our industry professionals to understand your unique situation.
We start where you are today, and agree in advance on the scope and whether the engagement is a compliance audit, strategic in nature, or specific to a function such as recruiting and retention. We can service you remotely or onsite in an outsourcing capacity and can work with paper documentation in a file cabinet or with sophisticated software application systems.
Human resources assessment services
Assessments can be full scale or targeted to a specific area of concern, such as:
- Benefits design, compliance, and administration
- Compensation and payroll practice evaluation
- Culture, mission and values
- Diversity and inclusion
- Employment law compliance
- Employment practices
- Employment tax credits (WOTC)
- Executive search, professional search, and recruitment outsourcing
- HR support and help desk
- Leave management
- Onboarding and off boarding process
- Payroll processing, reporting, and human capital management
- Performance management development, leadership development, and organizational change
- Recordkeeping and human resources information systems (HRIS)
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 10/31/2022Sage Intacct Bank Feeds: Creation Rules
Blog 10/6/2022Modifying Processes with Technology to Accommodate Scale
Media coverage 9/30/2022CLA's Blacik tells Restaurant365 the Benefits of Industry-Specific Financial Software
Blog 9/26/2022What’s New in Sage Intacct’s 2022 R2 and R3?
News release 9/1/2022CLA’s Cassandra Bliss Joins Greater Fort Myers Chamber Leadership Program
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 12/8/2022Sage 100/100cloud Workshops: Year-End Processing
Webinar 9/13/2022 – 5/25/2023Invest in Your Capabilities, Enhance Cultural Influence: Join CLA's LEAD Roundtables