CLA can streamline your payroll process and simplify administration.
What’s on your mind?
- Spending more time on your business
- Complying with new and changing tax and payroll-related laws
- Avoiding costly penalties
- Meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax filing requirements
- Maintaining security of confidential employee information
- Access to a dedicated team of payroll and benefit professionals
A unique approach
Our outsourced payroll professionals can manage your time-consuming payroll processing and payroll tax filing, so you can focus on value-added and revenue-generating activities. We help you stay compliant while reducing in-house staffing needs and costs.
Outsourced payroll services
- Payroll processing, reporting, and human capital management
- Flexible payment options (direct deposit and paper checks)
- Automated federal, state, and local payroll tax management
- Payroll tax return preparation and electronic filing of W-2s and 1099s
- State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) taxes deposited and filed on your behalf
- Payroll administration for multi-state employees
- Cash requirement planning for payroll and tax payment
- Online access to view data, reports, check stubs, and W2s
- Human resource (HR) management tools
- HR support and help desk
- Web-based expense reporting modules
- Time clock management systems
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 6/28/2022CLA Professionals Answer Recently Heard Questions on Lease Accounting
Blog 6/22/2022Are You Maximizing the Value of Your Software?
Article 6/21/2022Surgically Respond to Market Changes, Including Inflation
Blog 5/31/2022Data Integrity with Sage Intacct
Article 5/25/2022Inflation Will Impact Your Organization — Are You Ready?
Article 4/20/2022Making Decisions in Inflationary Times
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 8/2/2022Creative Strategies for Workforce Challenges in Health Care
Webinar 7/27/2022Doing Business in the United States
Event 7/7/2022 – 7/10/2022The Aesthetic Show