CLA can streamline your payroll process and simplify administration.
What’s on your mind?
- Spending more time on your business
- Complying with new and changing tax and payroll-related laws
- Avoiding costly penalties
- Meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax filing requirements
- Maintaining security of confidential employee information
- Access to a dedicated team of payroll and benefit professionals
Experience our client-focused approach
Our outsourced payroll professionals can operate your time-consuming payroll processing and payroll tax filing, so you can focus on value-added and revenue-generating activities. We help you stay compliant while reducing in-house staffing needs and costs.
Outsourced payroll services
- Payroll processing, reporting, and human capital management
- Flexible payment options (direct deposit and paper checks)
- Automated federal, state, and local payroll tax management
- Payroll tax return preparation and electronic filing of W-2s and 1099s
- State Unemployment Insurance (SUI) taxes deposited and filed on your behalf
- Payroll administration for multi-state employees
- Cash requirement planning for payroll and tax payment
- Online access to view data, reports, check stubs, and W2s
- Human resource (HR) management tools
- HR support and help desk
- Web-based expense reporting modules
- Time clock management systems
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 9/15/2023How to Build a Back Office Geared for Growth
Blog 9/14/2023What’s New in Sage Intacct’s 2023 R2 and R3?
Media coverage 8/17/2023CLA’s Mauszycki Says Farmers Need to Know When to Collect Sales Tax
Article 8/16/2023Top 6 Benefits of Enterprise Risk Management
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 11/1/2023Boost Your Business: Prepare for Year-End Success
Event 10/9/2023 – 10/11/20232023 Business Operations Summit
Webinar 9/4/2023 – 5/31/2024LEAD Roundtables: Invest in Your Capabilities, Enhance Cultural Influence