Would you like the site to remember you? Update preferences.
Get a fully integrated financial management and accounting system in the cloud. CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) is your experienced source for Intacct software and its implementation to transform your business with comprehensive functionality — from core accounting to global financial management.
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) is proud to be an Intacct Premier Partner. We draw on the experiences of our accounting, auditing, tax, and outsourcing professionals who understand your industry. By implementing Intacct, you'll benefit from using our best practice financial templates, benchmarking dashboards, and automated business processes.
Get a glimpse with the video below into the features Intacct brings to the table, and how CLA’s industry and technical knowledge can amplify the results.
Intacct consulting services
- Allocation management: allocates your business expenses into its appropriate dimensions
- Business process review: analyzing all of your business’s processes, from order entry through invoice and collection
- Implementation services: configuring and testing a new system that is implemented based on your business process review
- Data migration and integration: transferring data to your new system and integrating it with other business and industry-specific applications
- Training: customized training on the new system, whether it’s training an individual, select staff, or the entire business
- Support: we provide technical and application support from Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET
Watch the video below to learn more about the features and function of our allocation management module.
For more information on Intacct, contact us.
Who we serve
Our experienced, Intacct-certified consulting team provides customized implementations to organizations across a wide range of industries.
|Software and Software as a Service (SaaS)||
What’s on your mind?
- Lacking financial visibility into your business performance to make critical decisions
- Seeking greater financial reporting and clarity
- Finding a system with the flexibility and simple deployment to meet your business needs
- Managing financials for multiple locations and entities
- Searching for real time access to financial information from any location with scalable licensing
- Maintaining financial system security, performance, and availability
- Identifying a financial system with superior return on investment and low total cost of ownership
- Upgrading from QuickBooks software or integrating your financial software into Salesforce
A unique approach
We work with growing organizations to provide financial management and accounting applications that fit into your existing business infrastructure and integrate well with other key applications you use to run your business — giving you the freedom to choose and deploy the best applications for each of your departments.
Intacct Premier Partner
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) not only helps you implement the AICPA-certified Intacct software but also offers many of our own applications for allocation management, and uploading and downloading large quantities of data. In fact, due to our success with the software, we are a multi-year winner of the Intacct Partner of the Year Award.
Intacct software financial management applications
- General ledger
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Reporting and dashboards
- Multi-currency management
- Global consolidations
- Project accounting
- CRM integration
- Inventory management
CLA-customized Intacct applications
In addition to the wide variety of financial management applications, CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) has developed numerous customized applications available in the Intacct marketplace. Use one of our tailored applications or contact us to discuss your specific application needs.
Vendor Relationship Management
|Similar to a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, the Vendor Relationship Management (VRM) CLA Intacct platform application creates a centralized location to manage all aspects of your business relationship with your many Vendors. The VRM platform app contains the following features:
|Allocates your business expenses into its appropriate dimensions. Features include:
|Enables you to focus on servicing clients by supporting functions not offered by Intacct. Provides a standard set of tools designed to implement and manage client setup faster, including:
|Auto Create Customer Refund||Adds an "Auto Create Refund" checkbox to the AR adjustment screen. Avoids the tedious process for refunding a customer’s overpayment and managing both AR and AP sub ledgers.|
|Auto Select AP Bill to Pay||Removes extra step of selecting AP bills to pay. When adding a bill to Intacct, simply select a payment method, account, and date, and the app will do the rest.|
|Customer Update||Quickly imports a spreadsheet of customers to update in accounts receivable.
|Vendor Update||Quickly imports a spreadsheet of vendors to update in accounts payable.
|AR Payment Import||Quickly imports a spreadsheet of received payments to accounts receivable.
Intacct product modules and datasheets
Intacct offers a suite of products to help manage your finances in real time. Read our data sheets and learn more about the benefits of each module.
|Financials and Accounting||
|Purchasing and Inventory||
|Intacct for Salesforce CRM||
For more information on Intacct, contact us.