CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) understands the New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC), the Historic Tax Credit (HTC), Opportunity Zones, and other tax programs. We develop customized models that fulfill compliance requirements and offer you insights on the projected cash flow for the term of the program.
What’s on your mind?
- Accessing financing available through tax credit programs
- Working with reliable professionals
- Finding consultants who have in-depth knowledge of tax credits
- Being provided understandable and accurate financial information
Experience our client-focused approach
Tax credit projects are intricate. They often involve the coordination of community development entities (CDEs), investors, lenders, and developers. We have to fully understand your situation in order to help you. CLA has a wide variety of resources to apply to your specific situation. We combine the resources of a large firm with the personal approach of a respected advisor. Many of our people have hands-on experience in the industries they serve, so they develop deep industry knowledge from experiences in the field. CLA is nationally known for its insight and analysis of business issues, and we serve a broad spectrum of industries.
Tax credit financial modeling services
- Audit, review, and compilation of financial statements
- Compliance reporting
- Consulting related to community development entities (CDEs)
- Credits and Incentives
- Exit consulting
- Federal tax strategies, credits, incentives
- Financial forecasting for tax credit projects
- Tax credit transaction structuring
- Tax planning and preparation
InsightsSee All Insights
Media coverage 9/19/2023Review Trust-Based Philanthropy with CLA’s Kelsey Vatsaas
Media coverage 9/11/2023Jen Leary Calls for More Action to Fix Broken CPA Pipeline
Article 8/28/2023How Could New Related-Party Disclosures Affect Higher Ed?
Article 8/24/20232024 Medicare Inpatient, Long-Term Care Hospital Rule
Article 8/21/2023CMS Releases FY 2024 Final Rule for Skilled Nursing Facilities
Media coverage 8/1/2023CLA’s Stanz Tells What Auditors Need to Know About NFP Peer Review Findings
EventsSee All Events
Event 10/8/2023 – 10/11/20232023 P2F2 Conference