Tommy has nearly 20 years of professional accounting experience, including a few years in industry and approximately 15 at large, international firms. Tommy specializes in working with technology companies, which are generally private equity backed. He has extensive experience with international operations and he is regularly consulted on revenue recognition matters as well as acquisitions and business combinations. Tommy understands capital fundraising and exits as well and advises his clients on these matters. He believes deeply in servicing his clients well and in doing what is best for them.
- Bachelor’s of science in accounting (with honors), Westminster College, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Master’s degree in accounting, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the states of Utah and Hawaii
- Member of the Utah Association of CPA’s and Hawaii Society of CPA’s