Spend your time and energy running your business, confident that you are fulfilling your state and local tax compliance requirements.
CliftonLarsonAllen will analyze your compliance obligations and help you minimize risk.
What's on your mind
Every time your company enters a new market, adds new products or services, or simply changes the way you conduct business, you must consider your state and local tax situation. This includes:
- Staying informed about complex tax laws in each state and locality where your company does business
- Fully understanding and utilizing tax credits and incentives
- Managing risk and identifying planning opportunities
A unique approach
CLA provides multistate tax consulting services to organizations that are constantly developing products and services, and adding new customers and markets. We believe our clients should understand their state tax profile so that they can make informed business decisions. Our professionals will work closely with you to assess your tax situation, analyze your compliance systems, and evaluate emerging opportunities.
State and local tax services
- Sales and use tax refund (reverse sales tax audit)
- Utility studies to claim sales and use tax exemptions
- Audit and appeals assistance
- Sales tax compliance outsourcing
- Sales tax nexus
- Due diligence and merger integration
- Residency planning and audit assistance
- State ASC 740 and ASC 740-10 assistance (formerly FAS 109 and FIN 48)
- Unclaimed property assistance
- Legal entity structuring assistance
- Property tax consulting