CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) combines tax know-how, industry knowledge, and software efficiency to help relieve your compliance burden.
What’s on your mind?
- A growing number of sales tax filing obligations
- Managing changing state and local laws with variable due dates
- Missing filing deadlines
- Finding answers to vexing tax questions and resolving notices
- Avoiding over- or underpayments and other sales tax errors
- Entering new markets and adding new products
- Updating third-party software with new tax rates and forms
A unique approach
CLA’s dedicated sales and use tax professionals understand the compliance requirements in the markets where you do business. Our team offers a powerful combination of software efficiency and tax experience so you can invest staff time on more strategic accounting issues.
Together, we will build a plan to regularly gather your organization’s tax data to prepare your monthly, quarterly, and annual filings, make payments, and confirm they were received. We’ll keep you informed every step of the way through personal interactions and our complimentary, secure, online portal where you can access vital documents day or night.
Outsourced sales and use tax compliance services
- Coordinate with you to extract system data
- Manage tax return preparation, payments, filings, and confirmations
- Communicate with tax authorities to resolve state and local notices
- Identify savings opportunities
- Risk mitigation
- Sales tax nexus
- Internal controls and risk management practices
- Utility studies to claim sales and use tax exemptions
- Audit defense and appeals
- Access to a full suite of state and local tax offerings
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 8/2/2021New Proposal Would Terminate Employee Retention Credit for Q4 2021
Article 7/30/2021IRS Grants Penalty Relief for New Partnership Schedules K-2 and K-3
Media coverage 7/21/2021Valuing turbine or tower leases with farmland purchases
Article 7/19/2021PPP Loan Necessity Questionnaire Retired, Review Prep Still Critical
Media coverage 7/16/2021NCBA Beltway Beef Podcast - Deep Dive into Federal Tax Policy
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 8/12/2021Tax Update for Health Care Organizations