Together we’ll create opportunities
There is a personalized and cost-effective way to outsource your monthly sales tax compliance, freeing time and resources you would otherwise spend managing complex tax return preparation, payments, filings, and confirmations. Outsourcing can also bring new benefits, such as opportunities and risks uncovered by a team of state and local tax (SALT) professionals acting as advisors to your client service team.
CLA provides in-house experience and individualized customer service while securely filing your sales tax returns each month, including ancillary services such as registrations and account closures. Our integrated teams can provide related services like audit assistance, voluntary disclosures, back filings, nexus studies, and general consulting.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- A growing number of sales tax filing obligations
- Managing changing state and local laws with variable due dates
- Missing filing deadlines
- Finding answers to vexing tax questions and resolving notices
- Avoiding over- or underpayments and other sales tax errors
- Entering new markets and adding new products
- Updating third-party software with new tax rates and forms
Experience our client-focused approach
CLA’s dedicated sales and use tax professionals understand the compliance requirements in the markets where you do business. Together, we’ll build a plan for extracting your organization’s tax data to prepare your filings, make payments, and confirm they were received.
We’ll keep you informed every step of the way through personal interactions and our secure, online portal where you can access vital documents day or night. Leverage CLA’s combination of industry knowledge, software efficiency, and a cost-effective process to help relieve your sales tax compliance burden.
Outsourced sales and use tax compliance services
- Sales tax registrations
- Account closure
- Taxability research
- Exposure analysis
- Nexus studies
- Voluntary disclosure agreements
- General consulting
- Identify savings opportunities
- Risk mitigation
- Sales tax nexus
- Internal controls and risk management practices
- Utility studies to claim sales and use tax exemptions
- Audit defense and appeals
- Access to a full suite of state and local tax offerings
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 5/31/2022Opportunity Zones Update: Key Dates and Benefits
Article 5/26/2022Sales Tax State of the Union: Compliance Burdens Increasing
Article 5/25/2022Inflation Will Impact Your Organization — Are You Ready?
Article 4/13/2022Your Crowdfunding May Spark a Taxable Surprise
Media coverage 4/12/2022How Businesses Can Claim Remaining COVID-19 Relief Benefits