Would you like the site to remember you? Update preferences.
Employee Benefit Plans
Stay on top of your responsibilities as plan sponsor and in your fiduciary role while keeping the future retirement and health benefits of your employees safe. CLA understands the risks you face — we view compliance services as powerful tools to improve operations, reduce waste, and tighten controls.
What’s on your mind?
- Managing greater regulatory compliance responsibilities
- Increased scrutiny from the regulators
- Increasing cost of benefit plans
- Meeting the expectations of a workforce that counts on employer-sponsored benefit plans
- Selecting and monitoring the right service providers
- Facilitating an efficient and effective plan audit
A unique approach
CLA has been providing employee benefit plan audit, tax compliance, and consulting services for more than 60 years. CLA is a leading provider of employee benefit plan audits in the country.* Our 50 partners and 300 professionals audit more than 2,500 plans across the country, and provide compliance and consulting services for hundreds more.
Our services go beyond providing an audit of your plan's financial statements. We take a hard look at your plan and, based on our experience, communicate insights that will improve the administration of the plan. We are a member of the Center for Public Company Audit Firms, and the Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Services for employee benefit plans
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) reporting and compliance
- Employee compensation and benefit plan consulting and compliance
- Employee stock ownership plan consulting, compliance, and reporting
- ERISA and non-ERISA audits (single, multiple, and multiemployer [Taft-Hartley]), including audits of plans with 11-K filings
- Form 5500 preparation and review
- Form 990 preparation for voluntary employee benefit associations (VEBAs) and other benefit plan trusts
- Pension plan startup tax credit consulting
- Qualified retirement plan design and administration
- Service provider assessment
- Tax-favored health plan consulting and compliance
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
*According to 2015 data from the Department of Labor