Brandon has over 15 years of public accounting experience working with entrepreneurs and leadership teams to drive enterprise value and manage business execution risk to build stronger and more successful businesses.
As a veteran of the United State Armed Forces, Brandon now serves as a principal within CLA's Technology Group providing advisory and assurance services to software developers, SaaS and technology companies, high growth businesses, and other privately held entities as well as employee benefit plans. Brandon continually strives to identify opportunities to add value for businesses and the business owner(s) by building long lasting and impactful relationships.
Graduated from The University of South Carolina.
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Mentor and Advisor for RevTech Labs in Charlotte, NC
- NC Tech Association Member
- Sponsor/Member of Powderkeg
Resources and events
Webinar 4/16/2020Better Finance and Forecasting for When Plans Change