Build a better world
Individuals and leaders of organizations like yours move onto the world stage with dreams of impacting people in more places across the planet. Pursuing global opportunities can lead to unprecedented growth, improve cross-cultural relations, create jobs, and spark innovation.
You see a future on the global scene that’s full of possibilities, both for yourself and your organization. CLA’s Global Concierge Services℠ can help you make your vision a reality.
What’s on your mind?
Enter the United States with ease
CLA’s Global Concierge Services℠ can usher you into the U.S. market with clear guidance.
Move overseas on your terms
If your dreams take you beyond the United States, our experienced professionals will escort you every step of the way with a personalized plan that meets your individual and business goals and needs.
Obtaining the lowest optimal international tax rates
The right international tax structure can give you a competitive advantage.
- Optimize opportunities from income-tax treaties.
- Set up holding companies for maximum tax efficiency.
- Manage tax-efficient profit repatriation.
- Avoid double-taxation of domestic and global income.
- Plan for international gift and estate tax issues.
- Understand transfer pricing.
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) is continually monitoring business developments around the globe. We’ll help you manage worldwide operations and complex foreign transactions.
We combine our understanding of international business with access to our international affiliates as an independent member of Nexia International, a top 10 worldwide organization providing global connections. Our goal is to provide seamless service to our clients, whatever their need may be.
CLA Global Concierge Services℠
With a thorough understanding of your company and your international strategy, we can help with:
- Credits and Incentives
- Entering the United States with ease
- Expanding operations overseas
- Expatriate tax consulting
- Foreign structure and subsidiary planning
- GDPR data impact assessment
- Global financial compliance
- Global mobility and payroll and comprehensive international outsourcing
- IC-DISC (interest charge domestic international sales corporation) export tax incentive
- Inbound-outbound tax solutions
- Income tax treaty analysis
- International tax planning and compliance
- Re-shoring manufacturing operations
- Transfer pricing
- 2012 Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP)
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 6/11/2021How to Monitor Subrecipients of COVID-19 Relief Funds
Video 5/11/2021The Seamless Experience
Article 4/27/2021International Impacts of U.S. Tax Reform Proposals
Article 2/19/2021Decrease in Global Mobility May Bring Increase in Tax Challenges
Article 2/4/2021Brexit Finally Happened — What Next?