CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can work with your legal and financial professionals to help manage your worldwide tax exposure.
What’s on your mind?
- Managing global operations and complex foreign transactions
- Managing global tax exposure
- Risks of noncompliance with international tax laws
- Avoiding double-taxation of domestic and global income
- Understanding income tax treaties
A unique approach
Our commitment to your success is without boundary or border. Together, we can manage your global tax exposure and keep you competitive by implementing the most effective global structure. Working closely with your legal and financial professionals in the United States and abroad, we can help you develop tax solutions that align with your business goals.
Inbound-outbound tax services
- Holding companies (locations, tax efficiency)
- Corporate transactions
- Remuneration planning
- Global sourcing and supply chain management
- Establishing joint ventures using wholly owned international entities
- International mergers, acquisitions, and due diligence
- International gift and estate tax advice
- International tax planning and compliance
- Controlled foreign corporation tax planning
- Foreign subsidiary loss utilization and related limitations
- Transfer pricing
Merger and acquisition services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.
InsightsSee All Insights
Media coverage 11/1/2022Nexia TS Joins CLA Global, Bringing Asia Presence
Case Study 10/18/2022Case Study: Manufacturer Receives $2.2M in Tax Savings for New Facilities
Media coverage 7/15/2022CLA’s Leder Talks About CLA Global’s Impact on Their Local Market