No matter where in the world you do business, CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) has experience and resources to help you succeed.
What’s on your mind?
- Obtaining the lowest optimal international tax rates
- Correctly reporting all foreign ownership
- Managing global operations and complex foreign transactions
- Efficiently allocating global resources
- Managing global tax exposure
- Risks of noncompliance with international tax laws
- Avoiding double-taxation of domestic and global income
A unique approach
Working closely with your legal and financial professionals in the United States and abroad, we will help you analyze the best subsidiary structure for your business. We can also help you maximize flexibility and profitability throughout your international operations. You will benefit from our assistance in actively planning for mergers and acquisitions, international expansion, and long-term succession of ownership and management.
Foreign subsidiary planning services
- Controlled Foreign Corporation (CFC) organizations
- Foreign subsidiary profit repatriation
- Foreign subsidiary loss utilization and related limitations
- Earnings and profits reporting
- Subpart F income determination
- Check-the-box elections
- Passive foreign investment companies
- Transfer pricing
- Establishing joint venture or wholly owned international entities
- International mergers, acquisitions, and due diligence
Merger and acquisition services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 4/27/2021International Impacts of U.S. Tax Reform Proposals
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 6/7/2021 – 6/11/20218th Annual SelectUSA Investment Summit