Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Have the tools to make well-reasoned and planned decisions if there are sudden changes to your business. CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can quickly and efficiently help you understand and execute valuation services in response to any new business needs.
What's on your mind?
- Potential sale or purchase of a business
- Complying with financial reporting requirements
- Restructuring of a business
- Overcoming struggles with valuation issues in a complex capital structure
- Understanding what happens in a buyout under a buy/sell agreement
A unique approach
CLA provides more than just numbers and reports. We thoroughly understand valuation and can support you with a wide range of services.
We pride ourselves on being thoroughly trained and credentialed professionals, and can assist you in valuing businesses, intangible assets, and financial instruments such as options and alternative classes of equity. You will have a better understanding of the process and how valuation can support and enhance your business strategy decisions.
- Business valuations for a wide variety of types, sizes, and industries
- Complex securities (409A/options)
- Divorce litigation support
- Estate planning (gift tax and estate tax)
- Financial reporting/fair value (ASC 805, 350, and 718)
- Financial modeling
- Holding entities
- Industry-specific valuations
- M&A advisory/investment banking
- Shareholder dispute/buyout
- Tax valuations
- Transaction support
- Transfer pricing
Valuation speakers bureau
Whether you are hosting a conference, webinar, or other program, CLA has professionals who are dedicated to valuation services and have extensive speaking experience. Our presenters will tailor content to your audience and industry to help make your event successful. More
Merger and acquisition services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.