Would you like the site to remember you? Update preferences.
Your business is often your most significant asset, so knowing its value is critically important. CLA offers an objective, well-reasoned valuation that can stand up to scrutiny, tests, and challenges.
What's on your mind?
- Understanding what your company is really worth
- Knowing what elements impact value now and down the road
- Reducing your risk factors (e.g., client concentration, current and future cash flow, industry-specific risk)
- Growing your portfolio by maximizing shareholder value
- Positioning for an exit event and determining price based on buyer profile (investor or employee)
- Gaining confidence your valuation will stand up to auditors and regulating bodies
- Planning for succession
A unique approach
Knowing the value of your business is a starting point to making the critical decisions that drive growth. We walk alongside owners to help them understand their business worth across a variety of valuation scenarios.
Our team includes industry leaders who focus solely on valuing organizations like yours, and can shed light on the current and future risk areas and growth opportunities that are unique to the space you inhabit.
Working with CLA gives you access to professionals who regularly publish, speak, and serve on national valuation committees, so you can be sure your appraisal will embody relevant emerging trends. Count on us to bring an outside eye and a fresh perspective, focused on you and your business.
Business valuation services
We perform valuations of privately owned companies in an array of different industries, including those with complex capital structures.
- Estate and gift tax planning and compliance
- Stock compensation
- Complex financial instruments (IRC 409A)
- Charitable gifts
- S elections
- Transfer pricing
- Shareholder buyout
- Succession planning
- Sell-side and buy side due diligence
- M&A advisory and investment banking
- Purchase price allocations (ASC 805)
- Goodwill impairment testing (ASC 350)
- Stock based compensation (ASC 718), contingent considerations, and other complex financial instruments
- Fair value measurement
- Corporate litigation
- Shareholder oppression
Valuation speakers bureau
Whether you are hosting a conference, webinar, or other program, CLA has professionals who are dedicated to valuation services and have extensive speaking experience. Our presenters will tailor content to your audience and industry to help make your event successful. More
Merger and acquisition services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.