From valuation reports to post-trial support, CLA professionals offer objective, well-reasoned analysis that can stand up to scrutiny, tests, and challenges.
What’s on your mind?
- Valuations ranging from small businesses to complex capital structures
- Determining the real income and cash flow from a business
- Understanding gross income and net income to perform support calculations
- Determining reasonable compensation
- Asset characterization
Experience our client-focused approach
CLA offers divorce valuation services that are supported by decades of experience in forensic accounting, business analysis, and litigation support. We bring industry knowledge and a personal touch to our engagements so that complex assessments turn into digestible reports. We will even walk you through our valuation analysis to help you prepare for trial, cross examine opposing experts, and highlight key matrimonial valuation factors for the judge.
Working with CLA gives you access to a national firm with deep resources, so we can assist with budgeting and financial planning when spouses walk away from a marital dissolution with investment opportunities.
- Businesses and professional practices valuations
- Valuation of stock options, complex financial instruments, personal goodwill, and other investments
- Income determination and cash flow analysis
- Forensic accounting
- Asset tracing to assist with marital/pre-marital claims
- Lifestyle analysis
- Expert testimony and rebuttal advisory
- Collaborative or court-appointed mediation
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 11/30/2023How to Comply with the SEC’s New Pay Versus Performance Guidance
Article 10/5/2023Understanding SAFEs and their Impact on a Company’s 409A Valuation
Media coverage 9/1/2023Looking to Sell Your Construction Company? Learn 6 Options
Article 1/31/2023New SEC Rules on Executive Compensation Reporting
Article 10/19/2022The 5 Critical Steps of Owner Transition