Would you like the site to remember you? Update preferences.
Combat the chances of embezzlement, theft, and financial statement fraud at your organization. Whether you are responding to a specific allegation of fraud or proactively mitigating risk, CLA's team of experienced and highly credentialed professionals can help.
What’s on your mind?
Imagine a scenario like one of these happening in your organization. Do you know what to do?
- A whistle-blower allegation lands on your desk describing a scheme involving several employees, going back years.
- You believe your employees are stealing from your organization.
- A government regulator comes to your office with questions.
A unique approach
A weak internal control environment can lead to fraud and embezzlement losses, and the financial costs and reputational risks stemming from them can be daunting. CLA professionals understand pressures and incentives that drive financial behavior. We strategically customize each case to suit your situation, and offer a fraud risk assessment to stop any problems before they start.
We bring together practitioners in the fields of forensic accounting, fraud investigation, and fraud risk management. Our CPAs, certified fraud examiners, certified insolvency and restructuring advisors, and technology experts are recognized in their fields and provide objective, insightful, and tailored solutions to your problem. We have worked in the courtroom and with the FBI, national and international accounting firms, and private industry.
- Bankruptcy services
- Computer forensics
- Corruption risk assessments and investigations
- Expert witness testimony
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act investigations
- Forensic data analysis
- Forensic auditing
- Fraud and misconduct investigations
- Fraud risk management
- Litigation consulting and dispute resolution
- “Piercing the corporate veil” investigations
- Regulatory compliance
- SEC and other regulatory investigations
- Security incident response