CliftonLarsonAllen can implement an anti-fraud and corruption compliance program, investigate suspected violations, and remediate problems.
What’s on your mind?
- Identifying corruption risks before the government does it for you
- Internal controls that can identify your risk for fraud and corruption
- Having a procedure in place to investigate fraud and corruption if identified
- A response plan if fraud and corruption occurs
- Ability to remediate internal control problems created by corruption
Experience our client-focused approach
CliftonLarsonAllen has experience helping businesses, most often through their outside counsel, investigate allegations of potential violations. We bring proven law enforcement tools and techniques to collect, analyze, and report corruption and other forms of misconduct. Internal controls that are weak or have been overridden by management will require remediation and enhancement. We can help.
Corruption risk assessments and investigation services
- Conducting an assessment of current controls
- Designing an ethics and compliance program
- Implementing an anti-fraud and corruption program
- Performing testing and data analysis to identify weaknesses and areas for improvement
- Responding to fraud and corruption issues
- Designing enhancements and remediating weaknesses in internal controls
- Reporting and presenting the facts in the board room, court room, or other venue
InsightsSee All Insights
Media coverage 3/27/2023CLA’s Hearn Discusses Women in Valuation Industry on AICPA’s FVS Podcast
Media coverage 3/28/2022Download AGA’s Report: CLA Contributed Research on Government Cybersecurity
Article 12/1/2021Nonprofit Fraud Awareness and Prevention Strategies
News release 11/1/2021CLA Advances Record Number of Professionals in Their Inspired Careers