Your dreams are within reach
Your hopes and dreams guide our approach to managing your money. Our salaried investment advisors evaluate your objectives, net worth, desired lifestyle, risk tolerance, and tax position to determine an appropriate portfolio to meet your specific goals.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Reducing money anxiety (e.g., outliving your assets)
- Leaving a legacy for heirs, charities, and/or your community
- Navigating the expansive investment landscape and volatile market conditions
- Determining the appropriate level of risk
- Balancing spending and saving
- Not giving in to hype and investment fads
- Planning for retirement
- Simplifying complex financial issues
Experience our client-focused approach
We believe that most public capital markets are highly efficient, integrating information into prices very quickly, and that disciplined, long-term, and strategic asset allocation rewards investors over time. Our client-focused approach can help you avoid permanent and catastrophic loss due to concentration risk, timing errors, and ineffective allocations. In addition, we utilize tax-aware strategies to help you enjoy more of your investment earnings. Our intent is to see that your assets maintain a high probability of meeting your liabilities.
If you need assistance with personal investments up to and through retirement — and possibly across generations — our wealth advisory capabilities are integrated with our CPA services. This means you’ll benefit from unbiased, coordinated advice from a collaborative team of professionals with years of experience in the money management industry. Ultimately, you can trust one firm to provide the financial guidance you need.
Investment advisory services
- An institutional approach, formal investment committee
- Access to exceptional research, asset managers, and tools
- Business succession planning
- Capital markets updates on current economic conditions
- Customized portfolio solutions in four investment segments: growth, income, preservation, and private offerings (e.g., real estate, including Opportunity Zone funds, private equity, and distressed debt)
- Discretionary asset management
- Divorce valuation
- Family office
- Financial planning
- In-depth analysis of portfolio managers and securities
- Insurance and risk management
- Risk mitigation strategies
- Section 1031 like-kind exchanges and Delaware Statutory Trusts (DSTs)
- Strategic asset allocation
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 10/26/2021New Direction for Potential Tax Legislation?
News release 9/24/2021CLA Wealth Advisors Included on Barron’s 2021 Top 100 RIA Firms List
Article 9/17/2021Are Popular Estate and Gift Tax Planning Techniques Doomed?
Article 8/13/2021Use It or Lose It: Opportunities in Gift Planning
Article 8/12/2021Succession Planning for Farming Families — Where Do I Start?
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 11/17/2021Financial Health Webinar Series for Individuals
Webinar 11/3/2021Qualified Opportunity Zone Benefits and Investment Alternatives
PeopleSee all People
Brian BuffieChief Compliance Officer