Be fully informed and prepared before and after your divorce.
With the right preparation and planning, CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can help you secure your financial future, protect your interests, and reach your goals.
What’s on your mind?
- Dividing marital assets and debt equitably
- Understanding the tax ramifications associated with transferring and liquidating assets
- Meeting short- and long-term cash flow needs
- Avoiding costly legal fees
- Understanding the tax consequences of spousal and/or child support
- Planning for retirement
A unique approach
Divorce causes emotional turmoil and financial upheaval, so working with people you trust is important.
We’re experienced in providing financial guidance to family law attorneys and their clients during and after divorce. You’ll work with a team of highly skilled professionals, such as Certified Divorce Financial Analysts (CDFA™), Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), Chartered Financial Analysts (CFAs), Chartered Life Underwriters (CLUs), and CPAs. Our advisors are compensated on a salary basis and act with your best interests in mind.
Divorce financial planning services
- Divorce settlement and financial independence analysis
- Cash flow forecasting and budgeting
- Financial education
- Debt refinancing and consolidation analysis
- Compile, organize, value, and analyze financial information
- Identify short- and long-term income requirements
- Implementation of post-divorce financial decisions
- Financial and retirement planning
- Investment management
- Insurance and risk management
- Individual income tax planning
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Trust services and administration
- Stock option and restricted stock planning
- Year-round coordination with your other advisors (e.g., attorney)
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.