With the right preparation and planning, CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) can help you secure your financial future, protect your interests, and reach your goals.
What’s on your mind?
- Dividing marital assets and debt equitably
- Understanding the tax ramifications associated with transferring and liquidating assets
- Meeting short- and long-term cash flow needs
- Avoiding costly legal fees
- Understanding the tax consequences of spousal and/or child support
- Planning for retirement
Experience our client-focused approach
Divorce causes emotional turmoil and financial upheaval, so working with people you trust is important.
We’re experienced in providing financial guidance to family law attorneys and their clients during and after divorce. You’ll work with a team of highly skilled professionals, such as Certified Divorce Financial Analysts (CDFA™), Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), Chartered Financial Analysts (CFAs), Chartered Life Underwriters (CLUs), and CPAs. Our advisors are compensated on a salary basis and act with your best interests in mind.
Divorce financial planning services
- Cash flow forecasting and budgeting
- Compile, organize, value, and analyze financial information
- Debt refinancing and consolidation analysis
- Divorce settlement and financial independence analysis
- Financial education
- Identify short- and long-term income requirements
- Valuation services
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Financial and retirement planning
- Implementation of post-divorce financial decisions
- Investment management
- Insurance and risk management
- Individual income tax planning
- Stock option and restricted stock planning
- Year-round coordination with your other advisors (e.g., attorney)
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
InsightsSee All Insights
Video 11/6/2023Year-End Financial Planning: Moves to Make Now
News release 10/12/2023CLA Wealth Advisors Named to Barron’s 2023 Top 100 RIA Firms List
Media coverage 10/4/2023Recession Now Not Expected for 2023: Learn the Impact on Your Portfolio
Media coverage 9/1/2023Looking to Sell Your Construction Company? Learn 6 Options
Media coverage 8/17/2023CLA’s Jack Rybicki explains UPREITs with Wealth Management Real Estate
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 12/6/20232024 Economic Outlook