Together we’ll create opportunities
Keep more of what you earn by working with professionals who can help you convert changes in the tax environment into new opportunities.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Reducing income tax
- Preserving your net worth
- Managing the wealth you’ve accumulated
- Interpreting ever-changing tax laws and regulations
- Tax hikes for high-income earners
- Capital gains tax rates
- Transferring wealth to heirs
- Giving to charities
- Selling or passing on your business
Experience our client-focused approach
Our tax planning team focuses foremost on you and your family, followed by the entities you may own. You and your loved ones aren’t an afterthought ― you’re who we worry about right from the start.
Private client tax is about proactively guiding you on your financial journey. We use a forward-thinking and personalized approach to planning, one that allows us to take the time to understand your goals and make strategic decisions about your future. Our team offers high-net-worth individuals, families, and their businesses sophisticated and confidential tax strategies.
Private client tax services
- Business valuation
- Estate and gift tax planning and compliance
- Family office
- Individual income tax planning and compliance
- National and international tax audit representation
- Residency planning and audit defense
- Stock option and restricted stock planning
- Trust and private foundation accounting and tax compliance
- Updates on tax law changes and new tax planning opportunities
- Wealth advisory services
- Year-round coordination with your other advisors (e.g., attorney)
InsightsSee All Insights
Media coverage 6/3/2022Donor Advised Funds: A Flexible, Tax Effective Giving Strategy
Article 5/25/2022Inflation Will Impact Your Organization — Are You Ready?
Article 5/23/2022How a Goals-Oriented Approach to Succession Planning Can Be an Advantage
Blog 5/19/2022Taking a fresh look at investing reserves for institutions
Article 3/21/2022Strategies to Help Women Achieve Their Retirement Goals