Investing wisely helps your organization meet its future commitments.
At CliftonLarsonAllen, we always put your interests first. Our advisors seek to understand your organizational model to help design a customized portfolio that best meets your investment needs.
What’s on your mind?
- Market volatility
- Improving governance
- Meeting your fiduciary obligations
- Simplifying complex financial issues
- Assessing your current fee structure
- Finding a better asset/liability match
- Managing a portfolio via risk budgeting
- Navigating the complex investment environment
- Finding the right investment team to work with
A unique approach
We help you construct a customized asset/liability model that outlines your financial objectives and directs us in determining your return goals and risk tolerance. Then, we design an efficient portfolio intended to optimize your situation and match your investment preferences. Our objective is to see that your assets maintain a high probability of funding your future cash flow needs.
Our institutional investment capabilities are integrated with our CPA services. You’ll benefit from the unbiased advice given by a team of professionals with years of experience working for nonprofits, governments, health care providers, captive insurance companies, endowments, foundations, and pension plans. You can trust one firm for all of your financial guidance.
Institutional investment services
- Customized asset/liability management framework
- Discretionary and nondiscretionary investment management services
- Review your current asset allocation, portfolio managers, and fee structure
- Oversee your search for new investment advisors and managers
- Best-of-class research, asset managers, and tools
- Portfolio construction based on better stewardship, better governance, and lower costs
- Quarterly board presentations
- Market updates focusing on the current investment environment
- Continuing education
- Portfolio reporting and performance measurement
- Investment policy statement (IPS) and governance reviews
- Employer-sponsored retirement plan design, compliance, and consulting
- Socially responsible investment options
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.