Together we’ll create opportunities
Imagine your desk with someone else sitting at it. That person could be someone you have chosen, trained, and trust. Or it could be someone you’ve never met. Our experienced team can help you, your family, and your employees prepare for the seamless transition of your business.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Providing for your family and your business in the case of a tragedy
- Family dynamics surrounding asset and ownership transfer
- Preparing for a successful business transfer to employees, heirs, or outside buyers
- Positioning the business for a profitable sale or merger
- Promoting continued business growth
- Securing your legacy in the community
- Retaining enough assets to fund your retirement
Begin thinking about how you might discover what’s next and pursue it with passion.
Experience our client-focused approach
We specialize in serving individuals, privately held businesses, and their owners. With decades of experience, we provide valuable insights that specifically address your business and personal goals, reduce anxiety, and provide financial peace of mind. You’ll benefit from your close personal connection with a team of CLA professionals devoted to the successful transition of your business — whatever form you decide it should take.
Ultimately, you are responsible for the changes your business undergoes when you are no longer involved. But you don’t have to undertake this transition alone. We’ll help provide the resources you need to implement a practical plan designed specifically for your company, your goals, and your values.
Business succession planning services
- Business transfer strategies
- Business valuation
- Comprehensive succession planning
- Insurance and risk management
- Investment management
- M&A advisory and investment banking
- Multi-disciplinary teams made up of professionals experienced in financial, tax, and estate planning
- Section 1031 like-kind exchanges and Delaware Statutory Trusts (DSTs)
- Sell-side due diligence
InsightsSee All Insights
Tool 1/14/2022Your Business and Individual Tax Rates for 2022
News release 1/6/2022CLA Advises on Sale of Sellers-Sexton Ford to the Ed Morse Automotive Group
Article 11/4/2021Cautious Optimism Rules Fourth Quarter of 2021