We’ll help you plan for life’s what-ifs
While you can’t control the unexpected, you can, with help, prepare for hardships ranging from premature death to chronic illness or a parent who needs care. You can rely on our salaried wealth and insurance advisors for advice on the right insurance policy and the proper risk management strategies for your specific situation.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Acquiring enough money to cover the inevitable what-ifs in life
- Navigating the choice of insurance products
- The increasing cost of health care, nursing homes, and assisted living
- Caring for aging parents or children with special needs
- Planning for retirement
- Transferring wealth and/or your business to heirs
- Reducing income and estate taxes
Experience our client-focused approach
Using a goals-based approach, we evaluate where you are and recommend strategies to help get you where you want to be. But we don’t stop there. We’ll help you implement our recommendations, and we’ll watch over your plan to continually monitor your financial situation. That way, you’ll remain on track to achieving your goals. Ultimately, our process is designed to change with your life and your objectives.
With CLA, you’ll benefit from objective advice and a close, personal connection to people devoted to your success. You’ll work with multi-disciplinary teams made up of professionals experienced in financial, tax, and estate planning —all under one roof. And because our advisors are compensated on a salary basis, they act with your best interests in mind.
Insurance and risk management services
Wealth and income protection for life
- Annuity review and acquisition
- Long-term care (LTC) insurance review and acquisition
- Supplemental disability insurance
Comprehensive insurance analysis and services
- Balance sheet gap analysis
- Business succession planning
- Buy-sell agreement review and financing
- Elder care and special needs planning
- Estate and gift planning
- Estate tax funding
- Life insurance needs analysis
- Life insurance review and acquisition
- Non-qualified deferred compensation plans
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 1/25/2022Remember market corrections? They are happening faster.
Blog 1/19/2022So how is the stock market really doing?
Tool 1/14/2022Your Business and Individual Tax Rates for 2022
Media coverage 1/12/2022A Private Equity Firm Offers to Buy Your Business — What Should You Do?
News release 1/6/2022CLA Advises on Sale of Sellers-Sexton Ford to the Ed Morse Automotive Group