Get the most out of your transaction
When selling a business, you want the best terms and the highest value possible. It takes senior leadership, exceptional negotiating and marketing skills, creative deal-making strategies, and a passion for understanding your distinctive needs.
CLA’s investment bankers are part of a family of professionals working together to deliver a tailored advisory model to clients across the United States in a wide range of industries. We leverage our decades of experience across hundreds of transactions to truly understand what matters most to you in a deal:
- Preparing your business — and owners — for the sale process
- Finding the right buyer, not just approaching the same long list of prospective buyers every time
- Enhancing the terms of a transaction
- Structuring the transaction to fit your goals and needs, guided by an investment banking team working alongside your legal advisors
- A focus on you, the business owner, not on future business with the buyer
Experience our client-focused approach
Just like you and your business, CLA’s approach to your transaction is personal. Where others may see challenges, CLA sees opportunities to meet your needs. Our client-focused approach starts with bringing together a multi-disciplined team of seasoned professionals, all under one roof.
In addition to our experienced investment bankers, our broader CLA team often comprises senior due diligence and transaction services practitioners, accounting and tax professionals, and wealth advisors. Our marketing and transaction execution capabilities are complemented by our strong collective knowledge of your industry. With thousands of employees across the United States, we draw upon deep industry experience no matter what niche your business serves.
Associated CLA M&A Advisory Services
Working with your legal counsel, CLA can seamlessly guide you through the transaction process. Some of our key ownership-transition capabilities in addition to M&A Advisory include:
- Succession planning and establishing a strong transition path for each owner
- Determining proper valuation
- Quality of earnings and related business due diligence
- Personal financial and retirement planning
- Industry research
- Transaction structuring
- Financial data analysis
- Developing customized tax strategies
View our transactions by industry
InsightsSee All Insights
News release 6/29/2022CLA Advises on Sale of Tri Ford to Lou Fusz Ford
News release 4/29/2022CLA Advises on Sale of Farnam’s Genuine Parts, Inc.
Article 3/31/2022Shaping Strategic and Operational Direction in a Post-Pandemic Era
News release 3/16/2022CLA Advises on Sale of Catalina Finer Food Corporation to Promise Holdings
News release 1/6/2022CLA Advises on Sale of Sellers-Sexton Ford to the Ed Morse Automotive Group
Article 12/20/2021Proposed Build Back Better Plan Could Open Doors for Affordable Housing