CLA’s national reputation and valuation reports meet IRS requirements for business valuations, but more importantly, we satisfy clients.
What’s on your mind?
- Reducing estate taxes
- Satisfying IRS requirements and disclosure regulations
- Smoothly passing on assets to future generations
- Using today’s tax laws to benefit family members in the future
- Creating a business and asset transition plan
- Understanding the value of assets as ownership changes
Create opportunities with CLA
CLA’s dedicated team of valuation professionals are industry thought leaders, so we understand the complexities of valuation. We want to make the process easy for you. We apply our skills and experience across many industries, and we collaborate with CLA real estate professionals and wealth advisors. That’s a powerful combination of resources.
We devote ourselves to valuation in the same way we devote ourselves to our clients — with a sharp focus on understanding each situation so we can help improve it.
Business valuation services for estate planning, wealth transfer, and gifting
- Estate and gift tax planning and compliance
- Charitable giving
- Succession planning
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 1/31/2023New SEC Rules on Executive Compensation Reporting
Article 10/19/2022The 5 Critical Steps of Owner Transition
Media coverage 10/3/2022Bought Too Much? 7 Options to Address High Inventory
News release 11/1/2021CLA Advances Record Number of Professionals in Their Inspired Careers