Income taxes are typically your single greatest annual expenditure, and they merit significant planning. That’s why we provide proactive advice designed to help you reach your goals tax-efficiently. Now, you can experience peace of mind and more time to spend on what matters most to you.
What’s on your mind?
- Creating sustainable after-tax cash flow and preserving your net worth
- Managing your overall tax liability
- Interpreting ever-changing tax laws and regulations
- Maximizing the benefits of charitable contributions
- Obtaining positive results when dealing with the IRS
- Reporting of foreign assets and/or financial accounts
A unique approach
If you’re like most taxpayers, you want fewer surprises. So we go beyond fulfilling compliance requirements and practice proactive tax planning throughout the year. But most importantly, we build in the time it takes to help you make strategic decisions about your personal affairs. You can be confident knowing we’ll help you achieve the most favorable tax treatment under the law.
You’ll benefit from CliftonLarsonAllen’s multi-disciplinary teams of professionals with experience in tax, estate, financial, and investment planning — all in one place. In addition, we coordinate with your attorneys, bankers, and other wealth advisors, so you will have a convenient, collaborative, integrated experience.
Individual income tax planning and compliance services
- Timely and accurate income tax return preparation
- Income tax planning and projections throughout the year
- Updates on tax law changes and new planning opportunities
- Tax-efficient charitable giving strategies
- National, international, and state tax audit representation
- Residency planning and audit defense
- Review tax ramifications of your investment transactions
- Section 1031 like-kind exchanges and Delaware Statutory Trusts (DSTs)
- A full menu of wealth advisory services
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 10/26/2021New Direction for Potential Tax Legislation?
News release 9/24/2021CLA Wealth Advisors Included on Barron’s 2021 Top 100 RIA Firms List
Article 9/17/2021Are Popular Estate and Gift Tax Planning Techniques Doomed?
Article 8/13/2021Use It or Lose It: Opportunities in Gift Planning
Article 8/12/2021Succession Planning for Farming Families — Where Do I Start?
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 11/17/2021Financial Health Webinar Series for Individuals
Webinar 11/3/2021Qualified Opportunity Zone Benefits and Investment Alternatives
PeopleSee all People
Brian BuffieChief Compliance Officer