CLA’s back office accounting services can help manage your accounts and keep you compliant with payroll tax laws.
What’s on your mind?
- Spending too much time in the business and not enough time on the business
- Rising costs of full-time employees (e.g., benefits, training, space, and equipment)
- Complying with new and changing payroll and sales tax-related laws
- Managing employee turnover and staffing transitions
- Promptly billing customers and paying vendors
- Keeping up with changing technology and resources
- Managing cash flow
- Safeguarding assets and personal information
- Disconnect between accounting process and tax professionals
A unique approach
It can be difficult to keep up with your finances while trying to focus on managing an organization. Our outsourced back office accounting services can help you by providing experienced staff accountants from a firm with more than 50 years of accounting experience.
You’ll receive services that are tailored to fit your organization’s specific needs, and are available remotely from a CLA location. Our services are based on seamless interaction between your accounting and tax professionals and include everything from paying the bills and filing payroll tax returns to updating your IT systems. We also offer assistance with migrating to a cloud-based technology that gives you access to your financial data from anywhere.
Outsourced back office accounting services
We serve a range of organizations, including nonprofits and closely held businesses. Our services include:
- Expense reimbursement
- After-the-fact accounts payable entry
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Payroll processing and filings
- Account reconciliation for tax planning and filing
- Technology solutions
- Outsourced payroll services
- Family office
- Outsourced fund administration, finance, and accounting services
- Human resources (HR) consulting and outsourcing, including HR support and help desk
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 1/17/2022Your Accounting and Finance Function — Own It or Outsource It?
Blog 1/16/202224-Month Trial Balance in One Click
Article 1/14/2022How to Supercharge Your Church’s Finance Team, Processes, and Systems
Blog 1/11/2022Sage Intacct Non-Profit Board Book
Article 12/14/2021Tax Opportunities Still Available for Employers at the Close of 2021
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 2/8/2022Sage 100 General Ledger Module
Webinar 1/20/2022Technology Webinar Series
Webinar 1/19/2022Strengthening Nonprofit Accountability Through Audit-Ready Financials