Our team of experienced, high-level professionals can help administer your funds and provide finance and accounting solutions leaving you free to concentrate on what really matters.
What’s on your mind?
- Reducing administrative burden to make more time for raising and investing capital
- Improving investor financial reporting, clarity, and timeliness
- Maximizing communication opportunities with investors
- Overcoming private equity and real estate asset reporting challenges
- Implementing world class best practices
- Operating efficiently while still having access to high-level resources
- Complying with an increasing number of regulations
- Maintaining secure business and investor information
Create opportunities with CLA
Our fund administration and outsourced finance and accounting services allow you to focus on your core business by providing you with a scalable team of CFOs, controllers, accounting managers, and staff accountants custom tailored for your organization. We take on your back, middle, and front office functions from capital tracking, to investor database maintenance, fund accounting, investor reporting and communications. Fund administration services also provide gateway to other CLA offerings such as tax services, property-level accounting, and cost segregations, which we integrate seamlessly into our business model.
We accommodate our clients' technology preferences by leveraging industry-specific resources such as Juniper Square, Yardi Investment Management™ and Yardi Investment Manager™ as well as other products. For Yardi, this single-platform software eliminates repetitive data entry, and allows faster generation of investor statements and fund financial and performance reports. This system drives informed decision-making and helps enhance portfolio value for our clients. Its ability to automate investor reporting directly from our client’s accounting data helps improve reliability and investor confidence.
Outsourced fund administration, finance, and accounting services
- Capital raising administration (distribute fund documents, prepare confirmations, and anti-money laundering compliance)
- Capital call and distribution calculations (distribute notices with investor-level calculations, and track the new capital inflows to the fund or property asset)
- Maintain and deliver investor records via a client portal (correspondences and fund level communications, including capital call and distribution letters)
- Prepare and deliver monthly/quarterly investor financials, management use financials, partner capital statements, and net asset value (NAV) statements
- Calculate preferred returns, waterfall calculations, and other allocations as required
- Audit and tax liaison
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 4/20/2022Making Decisions in Inflationary Times
Blog 4/6/2022Salesforce Flow for Sage Intacct Integration with CPQ
Blog 3/24/2022What’s new in Sage Intacct R1 2022?