Have more time to focus on your mission while adding value to your financial operations.
CliftonLarsonAllen provides customized finance and accounting solutions so you can devote more time and resources to furthering your organization’s goals.
What’s on your mind?
- Providing the same level of mission-driven services with dwindling resources
- Adhering to health care reform regulations
- Complying with increasingly complex nonprofit accounting standards
- Monitoring and reporting on restricted funds
- Establishing systems for timely grant reporting and compliance
- Maintaining cash flow so vendors and staff are paid on time
- Having enough office support to keep your organization running smoothly
A unique approach
We can help make your life easier and your organization stronger with finance and accounting professionals who understand nonprofits. We will provide strong financial leadership, enabling your internal team to focus on program delivery and effectiveness, and on raising the necessary funds to create a financially sustainable organization.
You’ll benefit from our flexible business model — we assess your organization’s finance and accounting needs and collaborate with you to provide a customized outsourcing solution scaled to your exact needs.
Outsourcing services for nonprofits
- Outsourced accounting services, including CFO, controller, and payroll
- Transitional accounting department leadership
- Internal audit and internal controls review
- Financial data interpretation and analysis
- Audit preparation
- Financial integration of merged entities
- Software selection, system conversion, and donor management system review
- Financial reporting and modeling
- Health care reform compliance
- Human resources outsourcing