CLA provides customized finance and accounting solutions so you can devote more time and resources to furthering your organization’s goals.
"I can sleep well at night because I know the thorough work the CLA team brings to their CFO services. They take time to ensure I understand our financials and their quarterly reports help our board fulfill its duties."
Dave Wickstrom, Executive Director, Alliance of Disability Advocates
What’s on your mind?
- Providing the same level of mission-driven services with dwindling resources
- Adhering to health care reform regulations
- Complying with increasingly complex nonprofit accounting standards
- Monitoring and reporting on restricted funds
- Establishing systems for timely grant reporting and compliance
- Maintaining cash flow so vendors and staff are paid on time
- Having enough office support to keep your organization running smoothly
Experience our client-focused approach
We can help make your life easier and your organization stronger with finance and accounting professionals who understand nonprofits. We will provide strong financial leadership, enabling your internal team to focus on program delivery and effectiveness, and on raising the necessary funds to create a financially sustainable organization.
You’ll benefit from our flexible business model — we assess your organization’s finance and accounting needs and collaborate with you to provide a customized outsourcing solution scaled to your exact needs.
Outsourcing services for nonprofits
- Outsourced accounting services, including CFO, controller, and payroll
- Transitional accounting department leadership
- Finance department assessment
- Internal audit and internal controls review
- Financial data interpretation and analysis
- Audit preparation
- Financial integration of merged entities
- Software selection, system conversion, and donor management system review
- Financial reporting and modeling
- Health care reform compliance
- Human resources consulting and outsourcing
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 11/19/2023What Do We Do with All This Data? A New(ish) Nonprofit Dilemma
Blog 10/31/2023Unusual Grants and Public Charity Status
Blog 10/23/2023Does your Nonprofit Need an Investment Policy Statement (IPS)?
Article 10/9/2023Unlocking Efficiency: The Advantages of Automating Accounts Payable
Media coverage 9/19/2023Review Trust-Based Philanthropy with CLA’s Kelsey Vatsaas
EventsSee All Events
Event 2/25/2024 – 2/28/20242024 NBOA Annual Meeting