Bryce is a principal in the nonprofit practice at CLA, specializing in assurance. He has more than 14 years of experience working with nonprofit organizations, providing financial statement and compliance services for a wide range of nonprofits in various industries. As a principal, Bryce oversees the audit team in conducting audits and reviews in accordance with accounting principles generally accepted in the United States of America. As a Pacific Northwest native, Bryce has dedicated his entire career to serving local and international nonprofits. He understands issues facing mid-size to large nonprofits and works with his clients to develop actionable recommendations so that they can focus on what’s most important: their mission.
- Nonprofit organizations with an emphasis in the following areas:
- Private and independent schools, social service organizations, international NGO’s, private and community foundations.
- Bryce also oversees our non-housing single audits for Washington, Oregon, and Idaho
- He has significant international experience, including, but not limited to auditing USAID, DOS, CDC, DHHS funding. He has audited recipients receiving federal funding from $500,000 to more than $110 million. He has also performed site visits in Europe, Africa, and Asia.
- Peer Reviewer, reviewing CPA firms’ systems of quality controls, and a sample of reports and documentation
Master of Professional Accounting, Seattle University
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, Major in Accounting, Magna Cum Laude, Seattle University
Bachelor of Arts in Humanities, Magna Cum Laude, Seattle University
In the community
Washington Society of CPA's - Board Member - Current
Children's Therapy Center - Board Member and Past President - Current
The Madrone School - Board Member - Current
Kennedy Catholic High School - Board Member and Finance Committee Member - Curent
Asian Pacific Director's Coalition - Member - Current
Teens In Public Service - Internship Selection Committee - Former
Washington Autism Alliance & Advocacy - Board Member - Former
Knights of Columbus - Financial Secretary, St Madeline Sophie Parish Council - Former
American Institute of Certified Professional Accountants
Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants