As independent consultants, we offer a suite of services for high net worth families — from day-to-day finances to long-term planning — with your best interest always at heart.
What’s on your mind?
- “Having one place to coordinate my entire financial life”
- “Where (or who) is my CFO at home?”
- “I need someone to manage my managers.”
- “I’m bogged down with routine mail, bills, banking, etc.”
- “I’m having trouble keeping track of where all my money is.”
- “I’m confused about the taxation of my wealth.”
- “Does my income support my lifestyle?”
- “What happens to my wealth when I die?”
- “What are the optimal ways to transfer wealth to meet the needs of all generations?”
A unique approach
CLA creates a customized experience with an emphasis on you, your family, and its core values. We offer wealth management, tax, and family management services that are uniquely positioned to address the worries keeping you up at night.
Whether preparing for retirement, planning for the distribution of your assets, or just taking care of daily upkeep, we are proactive and responsive to our clients’ needs. As independent advisors, we are personally dedicated to helping you achieve your dream and fulfill your legacy.
Our CPAs, consultants, and advisors also offer solid financial and tax knowledge to enhance the other services provided. In addition, we coordinate with your attorneys, bankers, real estate agents, and investment advisors, so you will have a collaborative and integrated experience.
Integrated family office services
Private family management
- Secure system for paying bills, banking, and expense approvals
- Document management and record retention
- Financial statement preparation
- Independent performance tracking
- Domestic employees reporting assistance
- Year-round coordination with your other advisors
- Lifestyle management support in coordination with outside professionals
- Family meetings, cohesion, communication, goals, values and mission statement
- Education for the next generation
- Philanthropic education, practices, and policy development
Private client tax
- Individual, federal, and state income tax preparation, planning, and compliance
- Family business tax preparation and planning
- Business succession planning
- Business valuation
- Cash flow planning and modeling
- Divorce financial planning
- Estate, gift, and wealth transfer planning
- Financial and retirement planning
- Wealth management and investment planning
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 3/21/2022Strategies to Help Women Achieve Their Retirement Goals
Blog 3/16/2022The Long and Short of “Home Country” Bias
News release 3/16/2022CLA Advises on Sale of Catalina Finer Food Corporation to Promise Holdings
Article 3/4/2022A Financial Plan Can Help Keep Your Dreams on Track