Would you like the site to remember you? Update preferences.
Turn bright ideas into unprecedented opportunities for your technology company — from start-up to succession. CLA can help you move strategically through every phase of your start-up or fast-growing company’s lifecycle so you can build top value into your tech business, even amid stiff competition.
Who we serve
- Blockchain (cryptocurrency)
- Clean technology
- Game developers
- Internet of things (IoT)
- Life sciences
- Private equity and capital venture
- Renewable energy
- Software and application developers
What’s on your mind?
- Finding seed and growth capital sources
- Simplifying your cap table
- Maintaining balance and discipline with investor resources
- Controlling development, overhead, and administrative expenses
- Managing rapid growth
- Attracting and retaining talent
- Developing and evaluating exit strategies
Create opportunities with CLA
When you’re racing to get an idea to market or managing break-neck company growth, every business move is critical — but too often a distraction from the innovations you’re developing, introducing, or commoditizing. You can count on CLA’s technology industry CPAs, consultants, and advisors to offer sound advice every step of the way, all while shouldering the burdens of back-office functions and regulatory compliance.
Our professionals understand entrepreneurs like you because we are entrepreneurs like you. Many of our people have built, operated, and sold technology companies and come from a variety of technical backgrounds in the industry. And we work with hundreds of fast-growth and mature technology companies in all sectors, including software and applications, SaaS (software as a service), clean technology, and renewable energy. We strive to know you, your business, and your dreams —from the very beginning all the way to the ultimate end.
Services to help you through your technology company’s lifecycle
Go from “concept” to “company” with planning and precision.
- Entity formation
- Seed capital sourcing
- Valuation and fundraising
- Cap table management
- Outsourced CFOs and controllers
- Income tax compliance
- Compensation strategies
- Cash flow management
- Bookkeeping and payroll
Glide through growth, even at rapid speed, with ease.
- Benefit plan structuring
- Financial statement audit, preparation, and review
- Global expansion strategies
- Talent recruitment strategies
- Tax strategies and planning (including foreign, domestic, state and local, and individual)
Build value into your business, then leave it on your terms.
- Transaction support, including buy-side and sell-side due diligence
- Deal management
- M&A consulting
- Wealth advisory
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.