Our services evolve with your business
Combine the power of your ideas and cutting-edge technology with the business knowledge of CLA professionals. Our experience working with a variety of software developers, including software as a service (SaaS), internet, and internet of things (IoT) developers, allows us to help you turn your innovation into a solid business strategy.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Attracting and retaining talent
- Capital planning and funding sources
- Global sourcing and competition
- Monitoring software development costs and timelines
- Profitability of service revenues
- Rapid pace of technology changes
- Revenue recognition (SaaS, license, etc.)
- State and local tax risks
- Valuation and protection of intellectual property
Experience our client-focused approach
Whether your company is a fast-growing start-up or an established player in a quickly evolving market, you require proactive and insightful business advice and expect seamless accounting and tax services.
Our team has extensive experience serving the software industry and a deep understanding of the specific challenges you face. You can count on us for information and resources to respond quickly to market and business demands, all while planning for long-term strategic growth.
Services for software developers
- Budgeting and cash flow management
- CLA Global Concierge Services℠
- Credits and incentives
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Financial audit and internal controls
- IC-DISC (interest charge domestic international sales corporation) export tax incentive
- Outsourced accounting and related services
- Preparation for liquidity events
- Research and experimentation tax credit
- Revenue recognition analysis and implementation
- Tax strategies and planning (foreign, domestic, state and local, and individual)
- Utility studies to claim sales and use tax exemptions
- Wealth advisory
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 3/13/2023To Extend or Not to Extend – it is not even a question.
Article 3/7/2023Pass-Through Entity Taxes May Require U.S. GAAP Considerations
Blog 1/13/2023IRS Provides Relief for Those Affected by California Weather