Our services evolve with your business
Combine the power of your ideas and cutting-edge technology with the business knowledge of CLA professionals. Our experience working with a variety of software developers, including software as a service (SaaS), internet, and internet of things (IoT) developers, allows us to help you turn your innovation into a solid business strategy.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Attracting and retaining talent
- Capital planning and funding sources
- Global sourcing and competition
- Monitoring software development costs and timelines
- Profitability of service revenues
- Rapid pace of technology changes
- Revenue recognition (SaaS, license, etc.)
- State and local tax risks
- Valuation and protection of intellectual property
Experience our client-focused approach
Whether your company is a fast-growing start-up or an established player in a quickly evolving market, you require proactive and insightful business advice and expect seamless accounting and tax services.
Our team has extensive experience serving the software industry and a deep understanding of the specific challenges you face. You can count on us for information and resources to respond quickly to market and business demands, all while planning for long-term strategic growth.
Services for software developers
- Budgeting and cash flow management
- CLA Global Concierge Services℠
- Credits and incentives
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Financial audit and internal controls
- IC-DISC (interest charge domestic international sales corporation) export tax incentive
- Outsourced accounting and related services
- Preparation for liquidity events
- Research and experimentation tax credit
- Revenue recognition analysis and implementation
- Tax strategies and planning (foreign, domestic, state and local, and individual)
- Utility studies to claim sales and use tax exemptions
- Wealth advisory
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 9/9/2022Six Tax-Efficient Ways to Transfer Wealth to the Next Generation
Blog 9/8/2022R&D Tax Credit: Payroll Tax Offset Doubled!
News release 9/1/2022CLA’s Kadian Douglas Joins Tampa Bay Chamber’s Leadership Tampa
Article 8/23/2022Tax Surprises With Work-From-Home Policies
Article 8/10/2022IoT: Is It Time For a Change?
Blog 7/19/2022CLA Global!
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 12/13/2022PHCA – Case Studies in Cybersecurity Incident Response
Webinar 10/18/2022Transitioning Your Business on Your Terms
Event 9/28/2022 – 9/30/2022StartUp World Cup Grand Finale 2022