We want to be with you at every step of your journey by sharing our knowledge and experience so you can reach your goals.
What’s on your mind?
- Finding capital sources
- Business planning
- Attracting and developing talent
- Research and development costs and timeline
- Regulatory compliance
- Protection of intellectual property
- A shifting tax environment
- Global opportunities and resources
Create opportunities with CLA
CLA understands what it’s like to launch a new venture and work toward a dream. We are structured to serve people like you and the company you are building. Everything we do — from recruiting the best talent to helping you design your own strategic vision — is engineered with you in mind.
Our people understand your industry, which allows us to customize our services and offer advice before you even know you need it. We’re more than consultants, accountants, and auditors — our resources and experience can fuel your passion for success.
Services for entrepreneurial start-ups
- Blockchain and distributed ledger technology
- Budgeting and cash flow management
- Capital finance planning
- Global Advisory Services
- Entity selection
- Employee benefit plans
- Financial audit and internal controls
- HR support and help desk
- Outsourced accounting and related services
- Research and experimentation tax credit
- Tax strategies and planning (foreign, domestic, state and local, and individual)
- Transaction support
- Wealth advisory
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
InsightsSee All Insights
Media coverage 10/13/2022CLA Shares Business Transition Strategies With Entrepreneur Magazine
Article 8/23/2022Tax Surprises With Work-From-Home Policies
Media coverage 1/3/2022Priorities for Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses in 2022
Media coverage 12/17/2021Moves to Make Now to Cut This Year’s Tax Bill
News release 11/1/2021CLA Advances Record Number of Professionals in Their Inspired Careers
Article 10/19/2021Proposed Bill Would Terminate Employee Retention Credit for Q4 2021