Stay competitive and profitable in a radically changing industry.
CLA helps your grocery business find customized strategies for growing and succeeding in a volatile industry environment.
What’s on your mind?
- Competing with new food retailing formats and megamergers
- Reducing operating costs
- Keeping profit margins from shrinking
- Winning price wars and grappling with cost deflation
- Controlling inventory and category management
- Managing the costs of wages and benefits
- Preventing cybercrime and data security breaches
- Interpreting complex and changing federal and state tax laws
A unique approach
The grocery industry is shifting rapidly — and radically. Food trends and increasing purchasing choices have a powerful influence on consumers, while aggressive pricing and constantly changing wage and benefit regulations are cutting into your profitability. It’s difficult to know how to compete most effectively and what strategies and technologies are wisest to invest in.
There’s no one-size-fits-all answer for grocery retailers. How you adapt and compete is unique to your situation. CLA’s grocery industry professionals can help you think through your objectives and design both immediate and long-term strategies for staying profitable and competitive amid the flurry of change.
Services for grocery retailers
- 401(k) and profit sharing plans
- Category management
- Cost segregation and fixed asset studies
- Cybercrime prevention and data security
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Employment tax credits (WOTC)
- Estate and financial planning
- Fraud investigations
- Global operations and expansion
- Insurance and risk management
- Internal controls review
- Inventory management
- Operational consulting
- Outsourced finance, payroll, and human resources
- Payment card industry compliance
- Retail industry analysis
- Sales tax compliance
- Shrink assessment and loss prevention
- Succession planning
- Supply chain support
- Technology consulting and outsourcing
- Telecom management services and telecom assessments (identifying billing errors and discrepancies and optimizing services and carriers)
- Transaction support
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.