CLA can help you reduce taxes and increase employee satisfaction with tailored and comprehensive retirement and profit sharing plan.
What’s on your mind?
- Attracting and retaining staff with competitive benefits
- Obtaining competitive plan options at a reasonable price
- Integrating information with the payroll platform
- Ensuring efficient plan operations
- Selecting the right variety of investment options for your workers
- Educating employees on plan choices and motivating them to participate
A unique approach
We understand that helping your staff become ready for retirement is an important goal. That’s why we offer a comprehensive outsourced retirement program to:
- Motivate your employees to participate
- Educate them on the plan, their choices, and investment topics
- Empower them to make informed decisions
Our services are tailored to your company’s requirements, and provide the resources, materials, and online tools your staff needs to prepare for their financial future. You can benefit from flexible investment choices and the two-way link between our payroll software and the plan.
We regularly communicate with your plan’s trustees and serve as objective ERISA fiduciary advisors. We recommend customized strategies and are focused on keeping plans compliant from an investment, operational, regulatory, and fiduciary perspective. If needed, CLA can represent and support you through an IRS or Department of Labor (DOL) audit.
401k and profit sharing plan services
- Plan administration and recordkeeping
- Training and education for plan participants
- Investment services
- Outsourced payroll services, including payroll processing, reporting, and human capital management
- Representation and support in IRS and DOL audits
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor. CliftonLarsonAllen does not provide legal services.
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 7/27/2021Bridge the Communication Gap Between the Construction Site and Office
Blog 6/23/2021Sage Intacct Dynamic Allocations
Media coverage 6/8/2021Elly Barrineau Recognized as One of the Outstanding Women in Business 2021
Article 6/8/2021SOC 2 or HITRUST — Assessing Your Organization’s Data Security Risk
Article 5/26/2021CMS Releases Proposed 2022 IPPS and LTCH Rule
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 8/19/2021Closing the Midsize Performance Gap: Why It May Be Time to Change
Webinar 8/18/20213 Ways AI Will Change Nonprofit Financial Management Forever
Webinar 8/17/2021Sage 100 Purchase Order Module
Webinar 8/12/2021Outgrowing QuickBooks’ Lack of Multi-Entity Consolidation
Webinar 8/10/2021 – 8/12/2021Recruiting and Retention in a Post COVID-19 World