Organizations must ensure customer data is secure.
CliftonLarsonAllen is a qualified security assessor organization (QSA). We have been certified by the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council and adhere to the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
What’s on your mind?
- Building and maintaining a secure network
- Protecting cardholder data
- Maintaining a vulnerability management program
- Implementing strong access control measures
- Monitoring and testing networks
- Maintaining an information security policy
A unique approach
As a QSA organization, we can help you identify gaps in your compliance requirements, develop remediation plans, and complete annual audit, penetration, and vulnerability assessment requirements. Our professionals have years of consulting and operational IT experience specific to PCI compliance. Our assessments, insights, and recommendation will help ensure your compliance and security.
Payment card industry compliance services
- PCI gap assessment
- Network scanning and testing (requirements 11.1, 11.2, 11.3)
- Remediation guidance
- Security awareness training (requirement 12.6)
- Compliance reporting
- Self-assessment questionnaire
- Report on compliance