Meet your evolving needs with three integrated business lines in one professional services firm.
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
Make a plan for future success with people who understand your industry.
Like you, our people work in the dealership business every day. We can help you chart a path that helps you anticipate and adjust to market and industry changes.
What’s on your mind?
- Maintaining profitability in an uncertain economy
- Reducing operating costs
- Properly structuring related finance companies
- Maintaining internal controls
- Interpreting tax law changes
- Staying current on technology
- Internal financial reporting
- Developing ongoing banking relationships
A unique approach
CliftonLarsonAllen combines local expertise with the resources of a top five national practice. We use a hands-on approach to help you identify and implement strategies to improve your dealership. From family-owned, single-point dealerships to national dealer groups, we stay on top of accounting and tax issues and the market trends that impact your business. Our pledge to you is exceptional service and innovative thinking from experienced professionals who are immersed in the dealership industry.
Services for buy here pay here and independent dealers
- Assistance in obtaining additional capital and/or financing sources
- Cash flow projections and planning
- Computer accounting system selection, review, setup, and training
- Cost segregation studies
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Financial analysis and benchmarking
- Health reform advisory
- Information security
- M&A advisory/investment banking
- Outsourced accounting
- Private client tax and wealth advisory
- Process, people, and profit consulting
- Related finance company (RFC) income tax and operational consulting
- Revenue enhancement and cost reduction strategies
- Review and analysis of charge-offs, static pool losses, and results
- Review of sales tax refund opportunities
- RFC structure, capitalization, and IRS compliance
Merger and acquisition, wealth management, and investment planning services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, member FINRA and SIPC.