Together we’ll create opportunities
Like you, our people work in the buy here/pay here (BHPH) dealership business every day, so they’ve walked a mile (or more) in your shoes.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Maintaining profitability in an uncertain economy
- Reducing operating costs
- Properly structuring related finance companies
- Maintaining internal controls
- Interpreting tax law changes
- Staying current on technology
- Internal financial reporting
- Developing ongoing banking relationships
Experience our client-focused approach
We combine local experience with a vast network of national resources, all while employing a hands-on approach to help you identify and implement strategies to improve your independent dealership. From family-owned, single-point dealerships to national dealer groups, we stay on top of the accounting and tax issues and market trends that impact your business. Our pledge to you is exceptional service and innovative thinking from experienced professionals who are immersed in the BHPH dealership industry.
Services for buy here pay here and independent dealers
- Assistance in obtaining additional capital and/or financing sources
- Cash flow projections and planning
- Computer accounting system selection, review, setup, and training
- Cost segregation studies
- Dealership valuation
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Financial analysis and benchmarking
- Health reform advisory
- Individual tax
- M&A advisory and investment banking
- Outsourced accounting
- Process, people, and profit consulting
- Related finance company (RFC) income tax and operational consulting
- Revenue enhancement and cost reduction strategies
- Review and analysis of charge-offs, static pool losses, and results
- Review of sales tax refund opportunities
- RFC structure, capitalization, and IRS compliance
- Wealth advisory
Securities products, merger and acquisition services, and wealth advisory services are provided by CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors LLC, a federally registered investment advisor and member FINRA, SIPC.
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 9/7/2021Does Your Remote Workforce Qualify for Revised State Tax Incentives?
Article 8/30/2021Tax Surprises with Work-from-Home Policies
Article 8/25/2021A Fresh Look at Your Organization Can Turn Challenge Into Opportunities
Article 8/23/2021Could the California State Tax Workaround (AB 150) Help You?
Article 8/12/2021Safe Harbor May Help Organizations Qualify for Employee Retention Credit
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 9/23/2021The Employee Retention Credit: Status and Planning Ideas