CliftonLarsonAllen’s dealership consultants can help transform your labor-cost column into your greatest asset.
What’s on your mind?
- Building a great workplace with high morale and opportunity for personal growth
- Attracting and keeping talented people
- Reducing employee turnover
- Developing managers into proactive and positive coaches and future leaders
- Sending your customer satisfaction indexes (CSI) off the charts
- Engendering the loyalty of your people and customers
A unique approach
People are everything at a dealership. Their interactions and relationships with your customers and each other make or break your success. As the flesh and blood behind your CSI numbers, they are the factors that determine a customer’s loyalty, word-of-mouth referrals, and resistance to competitors — all essential to long-term profitable growth. CLA’s dealership consultants can help design industry-specific programs and incentives that make your people the true centerpiece of your showroom.
People development consulting services for dealerships
Whether your talent is first-rate or could use a little fine-tuning, ongoing coaching and personal development will keep them engaged and at the top of their game.
- Leadership training
- Real-time coaching
- Behavioral and personality analyses and modeling
- Cognitive and emotional intelligence assessments
- Compensation and pay plan strategies
- Recruiting and hiring
- Defining and communicating your dealership’s vision, mission, and values
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 9/22/2021Take Your Business to the Next Level With Private Equity
Article 9/7/2021Does Your Remote Workforce Qualify for Revised State Tax Incentives?
Article 8/30/2021Tax Surprises with Work-from-Home Policies
Article 8/25/2021A Fresh Look at Your Organization Can Turn Challenge Into Opportunities
Article 8/23/2021Could the California State Tax Workaround (AB 150) Help You?
Article 8/12/2021Safe Harbor May Help Organizations Qualify for Employee Retention Credit
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 9/30/2021Wealth Transfer Planning Turned Upside Down