CliftonLarsonAllen’s dealership consultants can help transform your labor-cost column into your greatest asset.
What’s on your mind?
- Building a great workplace with high morale and opportunity for personal growth
- Attracting and keeping talented people
- Reducing employee turnover
- Developing managers into proactive and positive coaches and future leaders
- Sending your customer satisfaction indexes (CSI) off the charts
- Engendering the loyalty of your people and customers
Experience our client-focused approach
People are everything at a dealership. Their interactions and relationships with your customers and each other make or break your success. As the flesh and blood behind your CSI numbers, they are the factors that determine a customer’s loyalty, word-of-mouth referrals, and resistance to competitors — all essential to long-term profitable growth. CLA’s dealership consultants can help design industry-specific programs and incentives that make your people the true centerpiece of your showroom.
People development consulting services for dealerships
Whether your talent is first-rate or could use a little fine-tuning, ongoing coaching and personal development will keep them engaged and at the top of their game.
- Leadership training
- Real-time coaching
- Behavioral and personality analyses and modeling
- Cognitive and emotional intelligence assessments
- Compensation and pay plan strategies
- Recruiting and hiring
- Defining and communicating your dealership’s vision, mission, and values
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 1/10/2024Your Personal and Business Tax Rates for 2024
Article 12/22/2023IRS Helps Employers Repay Improper ERC Funds at a Discount
Article 10/9/2023Unlocking Efficiency: The Advantages of Automating Accounts Payable
Media coverage 9/18/2023IRS Pauses ERC, CLA's Jen Rohen Tells Small Businesses Not to Panic on CNBC
Article 8/16/2023Top 6 Benefits of Enterprise Risk Management
Article 7/10/2023Is Your Cash Working for You in the Current Interest Rate Environment?
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 3/19/2024Top 5 Takeaways from The National Grocer’s Association Show
Event 3/10/2024 – 3/12/2024The NGA Show 2024