CLA provides you short and long- term finance and accounting solutions so you can focus on running your dealership.
What’s on your mind?
- Lacking financial information to make critical decisions
- Maintaining a vital flow of financial information during employee turnover or leaves of absence
- Improving financial reporting clarity
- Focusing on your business rather than office personnel
- Selecting and implementing accounting software
- Complying with new and changing tax and payroll-related laws and filing requirements
- Keeping customer and business data secure
- Evaluating expansion activities
- Understanding future cash flow and debt levels
- Knowing how your performance compares to industry standards
A unique approach
Dealership accounting requires unique knowledge and skill. Our experienced outsourced accountants and financial leaders work exclusively with the dealership industry, and can perform a variety of finance and accounting functions and provide the data and reporting you need to successfully manage and grow your dealership.
We will assess your finance and accounting needs and then custom design an outsourcing solution that will be scaled to your exact needs.
Outsourcing services for dealerships
- CFO, controller, and staff accounting services
- Sales and payroll tax services including tax return preparation
- IT software selection and implementation
- Financial statement preparation
- Key metric benchmarking and trend analysis
- Monthly financial close
- Finance department assessment
- Monthly account reconciliations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Debt analysis and evaluation
- Capital planning and cash flow management
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 9/7/2021Does Your Remote Workforce Qualify for Revised State Tax Incentives?
Article 8/30/2021Tax Surprises with Work-from-Home Policies
Article 8/25/2021A Fresh Look at Your Organization Can Turn Challenge Into Opportunities
Article 8/23/2021Could the California State Tax Workaround (AB 150) Help You?
Article 8/12/2021Safe Harbor May Help Organizations Qualify for Employee Retention Credit