CLA will help you increase operational efficiency and manage risk.
What’s on your mind?
- Managing cash flow for greater profitability
- Processing efficiency
- Immigration and labor issues
- Risks unique to agribusiness (e.g., commodity price fluctuations and hedging activities)
- Emerging environmental concerns and challenges
- Regulatory changes
- Global competition
Experience our client-focused approach
We serve more than 400 processors of all sizes that are involved in the conversion of farm products. Our clients process grain, dairy, fruits, vegetables, nuts, swine and a variety of other farm products. Our agribusiness team has experience in multi-state and international operations, so we can act as a resource when it’s time for you to grow. Our knowledge and resources can help you improve the efficiency of your operations and expand when the time is right.
Services for agribusiness processors
- Business valuation and buy-sell consulting
- Cross-border taxation
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Enterprise risk management
- Entity selection
- Fixed asset and cost segregation studies
- Forensic auditing
- Forensic accounting and fraud investigation
- Fraud risk management
- Government compliance assistance
- Internal control evaluation and recommendations
- Inventory management and valuation
- Multiple location producers
- Research and development (R&D) tax credit
- State and local tax consulting
- Strategic planning
- Transaction support
- Utility studies to claim sales and use tax exemptions
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 5/15/2023What Do You Mean I’m Subject to IRMAA?
Blog 5/11/2023Managing Risk is About More Than Hedging and Insurance
Media coverage 4/28/2023Mitigate Tax Issues When It’s Time to Exit the Farm
Blog 4/20/2023Don’t be Afraid of the Big Bad…Tax Notice
Media coverage 4/10/2023Have Excess Soil Fertility? You May Qualify for a Tax Break
Blog 3/17/2023What Do You Mean I Have to Pay Sales Tax?