Measure and manage to help achieve profitable production in changing global markets.
CliftonLarsonAllen’s (CLA) seasoned agribusiness professionals have roots in farm communities and are dedicated to helping your farm prosper. We cultivate trusting relationships that provide you with accessible professional resources.
What’s on your mind?
- Public perception of animal care (both policy makers and consumers)
- State regulations
- Labor shortage
- Foreign trade policy
- Volatile markets
- Pork markets and margins
- Transferring the farm to the next generation
A unique approach
CLA is a small firm at heart, though we serve clients in more than 100 locations. Our 5,000 agribusiness clients produce a wide variety of products, including grain, swine, cattle, dairy, citrus, fruits, vegetables, and nuts. These operations include family producers as well as large cooperatives.
Most of our team members were raised on, or have worked on, farms so they bring extensive firsthand knowledge to your business. CLA is nationally known for our insight and analysis of agricultural issues, and we frequently provide training to agricultural professionals and CPAs. With more than 100 dedicated professionals serving the agribusiness industry, we have the resources of a large firm, but still treat you like a neighbor.
Services for family pork producers
- Depreciation of buildings, equipment, and breeding herds
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Farm restructuring and entity selection
- Like-kind exchange (Section 1031) feasibility consultation
- Retirement, succession, and estate planning
- Recordkeeping, bookkeeping, and general ledger
- Research and experimentation (R&D) tax credit
- Speakers for trainings and educational seminars
- Strategic tax planning
- Utility studies to claim sales and use tax exemptions
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.