Together we’ll create opportunities
CLA’s seasoned agribusiness professionals have deep roots in farm communities and are dedicated to helping hog and pork producers prosper. We begin by cultivating trusting relationships with your people. That way, we can provide professional resources that meet your farm’s specific needs.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Public perception of animal care (both policy makers and consumers)
- State regulations
- Labor shortages
- Foreign trade policy
- Volatile markets
- Pork markets and margins
- Transferring the farm to the next generation
Experience our client-focused approach
CLA is a small firm at heart, even though we serve clients in more than 100 locations. Our 5,000 agribusiness clients produce a wide variety of products, including grain, swine, cattle, dairy, citrus, fruits, vegetables, and nuts. These operations range from family producers to large cooperatives, which includes poultry producers, ranchers and cattle producers, and hog and pork producers, too.
Most of our team members were raised on, or have worked on, operating farms. That means they bring extensive firsthand knowledge to your business. CLA is known nationally for our insight and analysis of agricultural issues, and we frequently provide training to agricultural professionals and CPAs. With more than 100 dedicated professionals serving the agribusiness industry, we have the resources of a large firm — but still treat you like a next-door neighbor.
Services for family pork producers
- Depreciation of buildings, equipment, and breeding herds
- Employee benefit plan audit, tax, and consulting
- Farm restructuring and entity selection
- Like-kind exchange (Section 1031) feasibility consultation
- Retirement, succession, and estate planning
- Recordkeeping, bookkeeping, and general ledger
- Research and experimentation (R&D) tax credit
- Speakers for trainings and educational seminars
- Strategic tax planning
- Utility studies to claim sales and use tax exemptions
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 8/4/2021The Best Part of a Day – Is Riding a Combine
Blog 8/2/2021Will the ERC Terminate after September 30, 2021?
Article 8/2/2021New Proposal Would Terminate Employee Retention Credit for Q4 2021
Blog 7/29/2021Be Ready to File All Information Returns Electronically
Media coverage 7/29/2021Part of American Families Plan May Be Worse Than The Estate Tax
EventsSee all Events
Webinar 8/5/2021News from Capitol Hill, and Analyzing Post-Pandemic Inflation