Our team of professionals will help identify the key market drivers that are attractive to potential buyers, then shepherd you through the due diligence process successfully.
What’s on your mind?
- Determining the market value of your company
- Knowing what steps to take to increase the value
- Understanding the transaction steps and the potential buyers
- Managing this process while still operating your business
- Hiring the right team of transaction professionals
- Presenting financial and legal information in a form that is easily understood by prospective buyers
- Creating financial forecasts
- Analyzing working capital expectations
- Understanding terms and conditions to be expected in a sale agreement
- Thinking through cash flow management received from the sale and planning for personal goals
A unique approach
Our integrated transaction team includes members from financial, tax, and wealth management backgrounds. We provide industry professionals who know your business and the valuation based on current market analysis and transaction experience. We will share that knowledge upfront and manage the process with you from the initial valuation discussions, through to the signing of an agreement. You will understand what’s ahead to mitigate common challenges and increase the success rate of closing.
We provide you a detailed project plan to work through all logistics of a sale, perform a reverse due diligence engagement to identify potential issues, and help you manage the entire process with third parties so you can focus on your business.
Sell-side due diligence services
- Valuation and financial modeling
- Arrangement of a secure virtual data room for file access and sharing
- Reverse due diligence engagement and report
- Internal controls assessment and enhancements
- File analysis and gather of information requested for review by interested parties
- Wealth advisory and investment management
- Connection to an extensive national and international network of transaction professionals
- Manage the due diligence process performed by buyers and their advisors
- Advise on the transaction opportunities such as strategic buyer, financial sponsor, or employee-stock purchase
- M&A advisory and investment banking
Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
InsightsSee All Insights
News release 11/1/2021CLA Advances Record Number of Professionals in Their Inspired Careers
Article 9/22/2021Take Your Business to the Next Level With Private Equity
Article 7/29/2021Know Your Options for Ownership Succession
Article 6/8/2021Navigating Your First 100 Days After the Transaction Closes
News release 5/26/2021CLA Advises on Sale of Earth Development to Crosswalk Capital
News release 5/25/2021CLA Advises Haen Meat Packing, Inc. on Sale to The Meat Block