Risk management is a critical element of your strategy and operations.
CliftonLarsonAllen can help you develop the tools and processes to focus on the risks critical to your organization.
What’s on your mind?
- Developing appropriate risk governance
- Identifying risks related to achieving your strategic goals
- Understanding and utilizing risk appetite
- Linking risk response and return
- Minimizing financial and operational surprises and losses
- Improving operational performance
- Identifying and managing cross-functional risks
- Providing integrated responses to multiple risks
- Enhancing risk response decision making
- Seizing strategic opportunities
- Allocating resources efficiently and effectively
A unique approach
Enterprise risk management (ERM) can help your board of directors, management, and stakeholders understand the key risks to your organization — and develop a sustainable process to manage them. CliftonLarsonAllen’s practical risk management framework helps you take actionable steps to embed ERM into your organization.
Our proprietary ERM methodology gives you guidance and tools to develop a risk profile, assess your current risk management processes against best practices, and design an ERM program tailored to your organizational needs. Our customizable approach includes the identification, assessment, treatment, monitoring, management, and communication of risk. We provide a roadmap to improve your risk management processes.
Enterprise risk management services
- Assess the current and desired risk management capabilities of your organization
- Perform an enterprise-wide risk assessment process
- Develop a risk appetite and key risk indicator criteria
- Define risk governance structures and accountability
- Align risk with strategic objectives
- Improve efficiency of risk mitigation and controls
- Train executive management and board members on ERM
- Develop standardized risk reporting for boards and stakeholders
- Provide leading practices and experienced advice as you undertake your ERM journey