Understand and manage your risk.
CLA’s team of risk management professionals have developed an integrated approach that provides services to address the unique risks in health care organizations.
What’s on your mind?
- Health care reform
- Fraud risks
- Weak internal controls
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Strategically addressing internal audit needs
- Recruiting and retaining talented people
A unique approach
Our risk management and internal audit professionals have a deep understanding of the health care industry. Working with us means you’ll be working with people who have actual industry operations experience and who understand your business.
CLA has deep national resources, but our approach is personal. We can assist you by focusing on the areas of your organization that have the greatest risk potential. Risk issues are interrelated: compliance, internal controls, information security, governance, new accounting standards, regulations, and health reform requirements are all connected. Effective management of those risk issues can be enhanced through an integrated process that leverages business intelligence through data analytics.
Internal audit services for health care
- Internal audit co-sourcing and outsourcing
- Enterprise risk assessment and management
- Risk management capability assessment
- Data analytics and insights
- 340B drug program assessment and compliance
- Forensic services
- Cybersecurity services (including, HIPAA risk assessment, HITRUST validation assessments, IT penetration testing, IT general controls testing)
- Internal Audit Quality Assurance Review (QAR)
- SOX 404 compliance consulting
- Model Audit Rule (MAR) compliance consulting